The HRM Awards 2017 nomination entries are now open and invited to the HR and business community of Singapore. Eligible entrants are Singapore-based employers from the private and public sectors - including: MNCs, local companies, government agencies and SMEs, etc.
The criteria that applicants and the ultimate Finalists will be evaluated upon vary according to each award category. For further information, please click here.
Nominations remain completely free of charge across all categories.**
Even selected finalists will not have to pay any fees whatsoever in order to advance their nomination. Finalist nominees will only be invited to purchase seats or tables for the Gala Dinner and Awards Ceremony.
To participate in the 2017 HRM Awards, please click here.
Becoming a Finalist brings HR teams and their organisations invaluable recognition for their achievements.
• Say "Thank You!" to your HR Team for their hard work all year round
• Stamp your brand and raise your profile - "We are an award-nominated employer"
• Be seen by all as an industry leader
• Pump up team spirit and boost employee morale
• Receive recognition and publicity from 'The Oscars of the HR industry'
• It's FREE! - need we say more?
If you would like your HR team / company to be recognised for its great HR practices, we strongly encourage you to nominate by clicking here!
* Service providers are requested to 'Support Great HR' via nomination proposals for third party companies, including clients / potential clients and to kindly refrain from self-nomination entries. The HR division of an HR service provider may take part as long as the category is not in line with what the organisation does as a 'business' (ie. The HR department of a recruitment company cannot nominate for 'Best Talent Acquisition' category).
** Please NOTE: Category Nomination is limited to 8 per company.
What are you waiting for?Nominate Now!
Lau Weng Hong
Deputy Director, Industrial Relations
Labour Relations & Workplaces Division
Ministry of Manpower
Dr. Elizabeth Martin-Chua
HR Expert & Author
Association of Small & Medium Enterprises (ASME)
HRM Awards is Asia's pre-eminent event for celebrating the best and brightest HR people and practices. Running for over 13 years now, HRM Awards continues to be the benchmark for recognising and celebrating the crème de la crème of HR.
HRM Awards is wholly owned and produced by HRM Asia - a fully integrated media brand serving Asia's Human Resources (HR) and People Management professionals and as of 2014, HRM Asia was proudly acquired by Diversified Communications, a leading international media company which has a portfolio of over 175 events, eMedia products and print magazines.
To confirm your participation and for further information, please contact:
|Sponsorship Sales Enquiries
Phone: +65 6423 4631
Event & Nomination Enquiries
The 2017 HRM Awards offers 19 unique and 3 double award sponsorship opportunities.
When you align your company with the HRM Awards, you will not only reach award-winning human resource professionals and key decision makers, but through your presence, achieve a brand profile as an industry leader.
Your sponsorship will include exposure in HRM Magazine and the HRM Asia website, reaching over 40,000 industry professionals via a widespread marketing campaign, as well as extensive brand exposure on the night.
We look forward to having you on board for the 2017 HRM Awards!
Phone: +65 6423 4631